• Good

0 0%
  • Fine

0 0%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Worst

0 0%

Thread: My First Addiction - a punk n rock band.

Default My First Addiction - a punk n rock band.

It's my personal favorite band in Manchester, England.
    here goes the info:

Genre Punk-Rock
    Members Gabe Wenner - Lead Vocals N Guitar

Sam Akister - Lead Guitar

Chris Harrop - Drums N Backing Vox

Sam Cummins - Bass
    Hometown Manchester
    Record Label Unsigned

Description Fast energetic Punk/Rock from Manchester.
    Biography My First Addiction are Gabriel Wenner, Chris Harrop, Sam Akister and Sam Cummins. These Manchester rockers have not been on the scene long but have already had very a promising start with their song and video for their punk anthem ‘Lets Have a Revolution’. This gained them thousands of online plays within days which boosted them to go into the studio almost immediately after to work on a follow up which is now currently in the works.

Although not being active for long MFA come from a strong background forming from when the band first got together and had songs featured in the popular BBC drama ‘All The Small Things’. This being one of the factors that bought the band together in the first place under the old name of ‘My First Hello’.

My First Addiction are currently very busy gigging and taking part in as much as they possibly can to get themselves out there and exposed to the world. They are through to the regional finals of Live&Unsigned and have entered into Surface Festival and the Redbull Bedroom Jam. They hope to release their first full length album in the spring so keep an eye out! Check back here or to one of the bands media pages for updates and tour dates!

“We love the music we do and we want you to be part of it!”
    Last edited by gryphon; 18-05-2011 at 11:39. Reason: Blatent advetisement