Thread: Hi everyone

Default Hi everyone

hi guys i am new to this forum i hope you guys will welcome me
    i love you music from the classics to the current sound of today

i can still watch diana ross perform and enjoy it as much as watching beyonce
    i love all genres of music, my favorite is r&b

what is your favorite genre??

hello 'realmusic...', of course you are welcome here, we're a friendly bunch of music fanatics.

as for "genres".... that term is my "pet hate", music is either good or bad in my opinion, i dont like to pigeonhole it any other way

yeah i agree i can listen to anything and thats a great way to put it
    i guess i just grew up listening to r&b and love songs, so i looove r&b and the emotions behind it
    but music is emotional period

we have numerous Americans on this site who may be interested to know where abouts you are from

Lancaster, Kentucky, United States

welcome to our home rmop
    A man only learns in two ways, one by reading, and the other by association with smarter people.
    Will Rogers

United Kingdom

Hi RealMusic, & welcome from me.

If I have to pick a genre, I'd have to say Altenative Rock is where it's at.

Hope you enjoy the site.
    "Writing about music is like dancing about architecture"

Dartmouth, Canada

If it's music and it "hits" me I dig it ! I'm "supposed" to like Metallica but I've tried and tried to like them but they just don't do it for me. Maybe if I go to their live concert here (Halifax/Dartmouth,Nova Scotia,Canada) in July, then I'd appreciate them. Sometimes a live concert sheds an entire new light on an artist that didn't translate well on a studio album. That's why for the most part I prefer live albums if the band or artist actually dared to do a live album as it is definitely a hit or miss endeavour.