Thread: Hello from Los Angeles!

Default Hello from Los Angeles!

Hey everyone,

My name is Aaron, and I'm new to the Music Discussion forum. I like all kinds of music, but lately have been focusing on Jazz and Adult Contemporary for my work. I've been lucky enough to do social media for such artists as Barry Manilow, Matt Dusk, Lorna Luft, and Tom Wopart (Dukes of Hazzard). I have a few more artists that I hope to work with as well, but it's been fun! I hope to discuss music with all of you and hopefully share some inside tidbits ;)

hello Aaron in "lala land" and welcome to MD.

i think we'd all be interested to hear of your experiences with these artists you have named, but nothing defamatory LOL

South Netherlands

Welcome to MD

Tell us more about your friends in the music business , I too ave some good friends in there !
    Nice to be able to go back to trust and friendship!!!!!!!!!

It's a mixed up sensation this being alive
    Oh! it wears a man down into the ground
    It's the strangest elation
    I can't describe it
    Oh it leaves a man weary
    It makes a man frown.
    .............................Chris Simpson ( "Mixed Up Sensations" 1975 Martin's Cafe )

United Kingdom

Hello Aaron, & welcome to MD.

Spill the beans at will...

Hope you enjoy the site.
    "Writing about music is like dancing about architecture"

Thanks everyone! So far it's been fun working with these artists. Matt Dusk is on tour in Canada so I've been working on giving away his concert tix on Twitter. He also has new album coming on in May. Barry Manilow also has a new CD in June. Lorna Luft (daughter of Judy Garland) is about to tour, and Tom Wopat (from Dukes of Hazzard) is now on Broadway and re-releasing an album soon. As you can guess, a lot of these artists are not familiar with social media so I'm trying to help them out with Facebook, Twitter, etc...
    Last edited by ARobinson; 12-04-2011 at 23:46.

Default My bands new Teaser for Rock'n'Roll forever be.

self promotion is not allowed at MD, thus the link has been removed,
    should you wish to promote any new material you have please message Gryphon as he usually helps new artists promote themselves with his help here.
    Last edited by CRAZY-HORSE; 08-05-2011 at 07:30.

regardless of the "edit"....welcome to MD