Thread: Problems

Session Musician
    Baltimore, Maryland

Default Problems

I wasn't sure where to post this, mainly because there's no thread or section of the forum to post problems or forum recommendations, and I was thinking about pming it to someone, but I'd like to post it in the forum just in case anyone else is having this problem.

I've been trying to post a picture on this site for a while now, like as my avatar, and when I created a social group, I was having a problem with putting a picture to represent the group. I'm mainly having trouble getting picture from other sites as the avatar, etc. and I search for it to match the size that fits, but that doesn't appear to matter. Every time I try to put a picture in it says something about a temporary file. I don't understand why I can't get a picture to show up. Any help would be much appreciated.

Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom

Are you getting this error:
    Upload failed due to failure writing temporary file.?

In which case, I am onto it. However, to overcome this in the short run. Try uploading a file from your computer directly. If you can save the remote image onto your desktop and upload here, then it should work fine.

I know this is not the perfect solution, but for now it is the best I can offer. I intend to work on fixing this next weekend, as I have to amend parts of the server for remote uploading to work. I apologise for this.

Tony (Techman)
    Stay connected Through Facebook - Like 'The Official Music Discussion Page'