Thread: Country & Blues Fingerpicking (VIDEO - Solo Guitar) Again!!

Default Country & Blues Fingerpicking (VIDEO - Solo Guitar) Again!!

Hi folks. I'm posting another video. I hope you don't get sick and tired of them and chuck me out

I made this one up, so I'd really appreciate it if you left your opinion about it.
    All the best. Take care!

From Cape Town, South Africa

Have you listened to the album by Chet Atkins & Mark Knopfler. Can't think of the title right now but there is a lot of stuff on there very similar to what you are doing. An absolute classic. They only did one together as far as I know but it's a beaut!

Default not bag!

Hey, not bad.
    I can seeeee... who plays with a flatpick, though. )
    Tough innit? Yer first finger is your strongest, and, I'm assuming because you flatpicked first, it's havin' trouble gettin in there.
    Tsk. I'm in the same exact boat, so I gave up and became full hybrid a long time ago.
    Mind, you are in very good company, Jerry Reed did this a lot and he is a stone killer.

Chet Atkins- Knopler - Neck and Neck. Maybe about Chet's fiftieth album, easily the best thing Knopfler will ever play on. I think they did another one...
    Don't miss Scotty Anderson f you think you've seen a country fingerstyle player before...