Thread: hi

Default hi

my name is drew, i am 16 years old, and i basically like a general overview of rock, but iright now i am leaning to the metalcore genre. here are the bands i like:
    avenged sevenfold, atreyu, as i lay dying, bullet for my valentine, disturbed, godsmack, nirvana, alice in chains, metallica, breaking benjamin, my chemical romance, red hot chili peppers, red jumpsuit apparatus, linkin park, three days grace, staind, fall out boy, sum 41, foo fighters, slayer, rise against, papa roach, yellowcard, nickelback, rage against the machine, as blood runs black, the offspring, the used, tool, cypress hill, pennywise, flobots, system of a down, flyleaf, weezer, beastie boys, seether, stone temple pilots, creed, pearl jam, bush, hinder, serj tankian, 30 seconds to mars, 3 doors down, sublime, white stripes, ludo, stone sour, good charlotte, trapt, velvet revolver, carolina liar, buckcherry, the bravery, stone sour, five finger death punch, slipknot, and lamb of god.

hope i get to meet alot of people who have the same music interests as me!

United Kingdom

Hey Drew,

welcome to Music Discussion. Can I take it you don't much like gentle music ??

I'm not a great metalhead myself, but there's a growing community of them on here, so I hope you'll feel at home.

thanks, hope to meet fellow metalheads

London, UK

good choice. You will meet many here with similar tastes. See you around the boards
    With Regards...