Thread: paul weller

Default paul weller

only one more sleep to go and i have two nights of Paul Weller shows, the first is an intimate show, max capacity 800, the second show is outdoors with 8000+ going, looking foreward to the intimate show most. hopefully just be an acoustic set, but you never know with paul weller, being the awkward sod that he is!

well, thursday 14th show was great, i love intimate gigs, brings the artist closer to the fans, the set was only 90mins long, in which time Weller managed to squeeze in 8 Jam tracks....and i met him and got his autograph and bought him a beer whilst he watched the support act from the wings...fantastic!
    friday 15th show 2 and half hours long, full on rock, bar a couple of acoustic numbers, did 5 Jam tracks and Style Councils 'shout to the top'.
    He can still rock it out live with the best of them and its all music, no screens,no lasers, no BS, just a band on stage doing what they do best.
    it'll be a sad day when Paul Weller retires or goes underground!

Quote Originally Posted by CRAZY-HORSE View Post
    goes underground!
    You just had to say that didn't you! I really love the Jam so being able to but Paul Weller a beer is pretty cool.

Lancaster, Kentucky, United States

Sounds like quite an accomplishment.

Smooth move.
    A man only learns in two ways, one by reading, and the other by association with smarter people.
    Will Rogers