Thread: Hello

Albuquerque, NM, USA

Default Hello

Hi, I came here to speak with other music lovers and maybe find some new music and maybe fall in love with a new genre. I like listening to jazz and classic rock, and I like playing jazz even more. That's about all I've got to say right now.

Oh, by the way, I just got a 160GB iPod Classic and I've only got about 16GB of music. I dare you guys here at Music Discussion to fill it up with all kinds of music that I'll listen to all the time by this time next year.

And... break!

hi ptom, welcome!

to answer your question, get the style councils 'cafe bleu' album, theres a lot of jazz on that on as well as well structured mor songs
    also paul wellers self titled set from 1992,bit of jazz/pop fusion on that one, paul weller 'wild wood', a bit folky and pastoral in its sound

thats 3 albums 2 start you off with....enjoy

United Kingdom

Ptom, that's not a name !! Am I right in presuming that you're actually a Tom ??

There'll be plenty of recommendation opportunities, so I won't start now.

Welcome to MD, & I hope you enjoy the site.

Stirling, Scotland

Hey ptom & welcome to the forum!
    Thats pretty funny actually, I recentley got the exact same Ipod but only because I needed a bigger one to fit more music on! I'll give you a recommendation right now in the form of BBM (Bruce,Baker,Moore). If you're into your classic rock then you will enjoy this. Just follow this link: