Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Those Songs Thay Just Love To Hate .

Never been a great fan of Eurovision and most of what wins it tends to be crap . That last one that won it for Britain in 1997 ; Love Shine A Light by Katrine And The Waves , gets right on my tits that .

Another one I hate is that bloody Layla by Derek And The Dominoes . Just a constant drone that . Like Eric's latter version though .

i dont know how you all feel about this but anything by the rolling stones after 1970, walking the dog,,get off my cloud,dandelion,we love you from the sixties are included.
    is it only me, and im not an expert on the stones but did they ever make a decent album, ive heard probably 10-15 of their albums and for some reason they dont seem to be
    complete records to me rather a bunch of songs stuck together to create an album.

Have to say I agree with you CH. They have some great songs but not a single great album. Very patchy output for such a successful band. There are always 2 or 3 tracks on a Stones album that I just cannot stand. Solution - get a compilation album.
    'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.

Hey Jude by the Beatles - I swear if I ever hear that song again I am going to jump right off the edge of the pavement.
    'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.

Most of what's on the radio today,either some fool with no talent is trying to remake a classic,or singing some brainless B.S.