Thread: Happy hello from Finland!

Default Happy hello from Finland!

Hey all,

Here's Tuija from Finland entering the forums.
    I'm 21 and well, very fond of music. Living with it, listening, playing, singing have been some of the best things in life for me since I was thirteen. I've always loved music though...

My favourite music styles are rock, folk, oldies and classical guitar music - I listen bands and artists like Queen, Simon and Garfunkel, Supertramp, Juice Leskinen, Maurice Chevalier and Tolkien Ensemble. I also like to listen to Alice Cooper, Tiny Tim, the Beatles, the Ramones, Pink Floyd, Jethro Tull and RHCP.

I'm a university student, and whenever I have free time I, besides music, spend time with my friends, go cycling (and hiking on holidays), play board games, bake sweet things, read random literature, collect postcards and newspaper articles... basically, do anything that makes me feel happy and alive.

United Kingdom

Hi Tuija, & welcome to MD.

That's an excellent intro, I feel like I know you already...

Hope you enjoy the site.

South Netherlands

Default Welcome !

Welcome to the forum! I hope you enjoy what we have to offer ...When you have time ,check out the weekly album review
    Nice to be able to go back to trust and friendship!!!!!!!!!

It's a mixed up sensation this being alive
    Oh! it wears a man down into the ground
    It's the strangest elation
    I can't describe it
    Oh it leaves a man weary
    It makes a man frown.
    .............................Chris Simpson ( "Mixed Up Sensations" 1975 Martin's Cafe )

Thanks for the welcomes, Tiggi and gryphon =)