Thread: How do you listen to your music?

France, Middle of

Default How do you listen to your music?

Mp3, mono wireless, Stereogram, wax cylinder, music centre/center, hi end hifi, DAB or Internet radio, In car?

How do you listen to your music?

Moi? Currently iTunes through a Mac and ocassional 2.1 speakers. I am currently resurrecting my 1995 Hifi and want to use the Mac as a lossless server. No budget for a DAC. ( I have to perform some wiring and other changes to the house!) I live in a remote hamlet and will be able to really crank it up!

South Netherlands

Default How I Get My Kicks On Route 66

Form me there are several ways

Reasonable top end Hi-Fi to process vinyl, CDs DVDs

I use CD in the car with mp3

My computer provides some

ipod for on the move or portable CD player

I use cable radio at times ....
    Nice to be able to go back to trust and friendship!!!!!!!!!

It's a mixed up sensation this being alive
    Oh! it wears a man down into the ground
    It's the strangest elation
    I can't describe it
    Oh it leaves a man weary
    It makes a man frown.
    .............................Chris Simpson ( "Mixed Up Sensations" 1975 Martin's Cafe )

London, UK

at the moment i am down to cd player only-i have burned my mp3 player out, and need to go and get an ipod, but i just haven't had a chance to get to the shop yet. i want a purple one
    we can conquer this great divide-hanson

Lancaster, Kentucky, United States

turntable, cd player, computer, mp3, tv
    A man only learns in two ways, one by reading, and the other by association with smarter people.
    Will Rogers

I listen music mostly from cds, LPs and my computer. Don't own a portable player at all. Some four-five years ago I still listened to a lot of cassettes, used to record my favourite songs on them and then lay in a hammock listening to them on our old cassette player. =)

I search tunes from YouTube very much these days, but still the best way of finding music is going to a library and picking up an interesting looking cd.

I only really listen to music on my iPod or through the computer (YouTube/, if I want to check something new out. Still buy CDs though so that I have a physical copy of the music rather than a bunch of MP3 files.