Thread: Alrighty

Glasgow, Scotland

Default Alrighty

Not used forums (or indeed had a reliable internet connection) in like 2 years but always enjoyed it so thought i'd get back into it now that I do!
    So... hi. I love music, probably all music. Artists i'm particularly into at the moment are Nina Simone, Damian Marley, The Talking Heads & Death In Vegas. (Although I have a number of old favourites who I always go back to such as The Smiths, Nas, Daniel Johnston, Wu-Tang Clan... I could go on all day!)
    I also make (or attempt to make) music! Started my interest in this with DJing but that's kind of taken a back seat recently as I've become more interested in production... learning to use Ableton Live at the moment (hope it goes well!) and hoping to purchase a half decent midi controller at some point in the near future (but i'm broke...)

Man... I feel like i'm writing some kind of ad here, but I just joined to talk about music cos I love it and, in particular, discovering new (or old) stuff which I would never have come across otherwise! :D

See ya!

United Kingdom

Hello Kiosk, & welcome to Music Discussion.

This place has definitely enriched my music collection, so hopefully you'll find it useful.

You don't know my mate Phone Box in Glasgow, do you ??

Lancaster, Kentucky, United States

Welcome to the site.

A nice range of interests.

Hope you enjoy us.
    A man only learns in two ways, one by reading, and the other by association with smarter people.
    Will Rogers