Thread: chains of life

Default chains of life

the dark sides of my mind as i look into the sky

thoughts of her are bitter as she begins to cry

she doesent know I'm angry Screaming bout her lies

but today will be the end and i hope nobody dies

Screaming at the top of my LUNGS
    I feel the blood coursing thru my veins.

holding onto my life while my feet are
    shakeled to these chains

Here is where Life takes its toll

tearing and Eating my Eternal Soul

should i help or just sit by

as i watch you ******* die

Im just gonna watch.

Thats just some of what i just wrote down in the last 10 min.
    It's one of my first attempts at writting a song and i decided to incorporate a couple different singing styles for more of an idea on how i heard the song in my head

starts out with just vocal rap. once it gets to the 5th line its starts some screamo. 9th line is still screamo but screamo rap. and the last line is done in like a death metal vocal growl.

It's short but i liked the way it sounded in my head so im gonna keep working on it.
    Last edited by Nicotine; 06-05-2008 at 18:13.

United Kingdom

Good effort !!

I've never written a song, so I hereby challenge myself to write a hit. I'll think on this, then stun you all .

its really hard for me to write songs cause i constantly write in rhyme's for some reason evertime i try to write one.

Alberta, Canada

Quote Originally Posted by lmno629 View Post
    Democrats formally named Barack Obama their presidential candidate Wednesday, putting their hopes of ending eight years of Republican FFXI Gilcontrol of the White House in the hands of a man who would be the United States' first black president.The Deleware delegation, including Abby Betts, Dofus Kamasof Feltom, Del., celebrate as they cast their votes in the roll call during the Democratic National Convention in Denver, Wednesday, Aug. 27, 2008. [Agencies]Former rival Hillary Rodham Clinton interruptedworld of warcraft gold a state-by-state roll call vote at the Democratic National Convention to ask delegates to make Obama's selection unanimous "in the spirit of unity, with the goal of victory." They agreed, with a roar.Hours later, her husband added his backing. Former EVE ISKPresident Bill Clinton, whose past support for Obama has been tepid, told delegates and a national television audience that Obama "is ready to lead America and restore American leadership in the world."
    I REALLY wish you would quit flooding this great board with your crap, injecting your own websites under the guise of new snippits.
    Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders & says ...
    'Oh shit....she's awake!!'