Thread: Amy Winehouse News

Lancaster, Kentucky, United States

Default Amy Winehouse News

from nme

Amy Winehouse has been charged with common assault following an alleged attack at a pantomime last week.

Winehouse voluntarily attended Milton Keynes police station to answer questions about the incident, and was formally arrested and charged.

Accused of kicking the theatre's front-of-house manager after he tried to eject her from the audience, she was also reported to be yelling expletives throughout the first act of the show.

During the production of Cinderella Winehouse reportedly shouted "He's ******* behind you" and "**** Cinders, Prince Charming, marry me," during proceedings, before calling the Ugly Sisters "bitches".

She is due to appear at Milton Keynes Magistrates' Court on January 20.
    A man only learns in two ways, one by reading, and the other by association with smarter people.
    Will Rogers

London, UK

throw the book at her and lock her up!!!!!

having to deal with the complaints from the parents who took their children to that particular performance i am not amused at her (my company owns the venue) and think she should be ashamed of herself, and if she can't learn to behave in public, not go out in it )
    we can conquer this great divide-hanson