Thread: AMAZING Christmas music!

Default AMAZING Christmas music!

This manís voice is absolutely breathtaking. Iíve never been too huge a fan of classical opera, but I literally have to reach for my inhaler when I listen to Andrea Bocelliís music. His voice is out of this world. I was ecstatic to hear that he finally released his own Christmas album! Has anyone else heard it yet? If not, I highly suggest that you doÖ just sharing the love!

Check it out and let me know what you think, My Christmas: Andrea Bocelli: Music

Lancaster, Kentucky, United States

or you can just listen here

YouTube - White Christmas
    ďA man only learns in two ways, one by reading, and the other by association with smarter people.Ē
    Will Rogers

London, UK

He hasn't got the best voice in my opinion. He is popular because he has moved away from traditional Opera, and sings to more modern popular music. I do enjoy some of his songs including the more famous 'Time to say Goodbye'.

The song 'White Christmas', personally I just can't stand it. But that is because it is a Christmas song that has been plugged and plugged. I honestly don't need to say anything about the video.... The jumpers they are wearing says it all.
    With Regards...