Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 31 to 36 of 36

Thread: Warning Messages

  1. #31
    Record Label Executive Lovely Linda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Wilmington, N.C.
    Posts
    2,545

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Music Head View Post
    6990 never come here
    yeah, i was too lazy to go back and check the last four digits.
    don't know why people join if they are not going to participate.
    i have had no trouble like this with my security before.
    google, firefox, and security is saying something is wrong.
    for me taking away all the warnings is not the answer. i could but i won't. they are put in place for a reason.
    i have a very reliable security. they said whoa!



    Modern Country: You don't have to stay in key. They will put you in key.. Merle Haggard

    https://youtu.be/qgiILl_F7O8

    Marion Church from youtube:
    This song is even more relevant today than when it was originally performed. And that goes for all genres of music but especially country.




  2. #32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lovely Linda View Post
    yeah, i was too lazy to go back and check the last four digits.
    don't know why people join if they are not going to participate.
    i have had no trouble like this with my security before.
    google, firefox, and security is saying something is wrong.
    for me taking away all the warnings is not the answer. i could but i won't. they are put in place for a reason.
    i have a very reliable security. they said whoa!
    they join for a couple of reasons IMO:

    to post spam
    to self promote
    because they might be friends of members who post once or twice then disappear
    to want us to participate in surveys

  3. #33

    Default

    This is what it looks like when I want to come here.

    Attachment 2445

  4. #34
    Record Label Executive Lovely Linda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Wilmington, N.C.
    Posts
    2,545

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CRAZY-HORSE View Post
    they join for a couple of reasons IMO:

    to post spam
    to self promote
    because they might be friends of members who post once or twice then disappear
    to want us to participate in surveys
    Yeah, I've seen alot of self promotion here. I don't click on those.



    Modern Country: You don't have to stay in key. They will put you in key.. Merle Haggard

    https://youtu.be/qgiILl_F7O8

    Marion Church from youtube:
    This song is even more relevant today than when it was originally performed. And that goes for all genres of music but especially country.




  5. #35
    Record Label Executive Lovely Linda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Wilmington, N.C.
    Posts
    2,545

    Default

    Nothing to do with warnings but wish we could delete threads anytime if we get no replies. No good of the thread being left open.
    DAC's forum, we could delete anytime.



    Modern Country: You don't have to stay in key. They will put you in key.. Merle Haggard

    https://youtu.be/qgiILl_F7O8

    Marion Church from youtube:
    This song is even more relevant today than when it was originally performed. And that goes for all genres of music but especially country.




  6. #36
    Grumpy Old Man Music Head's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Lancaster, Kentucky, United States
    Posts
    19,495

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lovely Linda View Post
    Nothing to do with warnings but wish we could delete threads anytime if we get no replies. No good of the thread being left open.
    DAC's forum, we could delete anytime.
    yes ma'am
    I'll take care of it
    if I can find what you are referring to
    I thought you could delete a thread if you created it
    shows how much I know
    A man only learns in two ways, one by reading, and the other by association with smarter people.
    Will Rogers

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •