Thread: Armchair Player

Default Armchair Player

If you're a musician, you never stop being a musician. You might stop playing live (my last performance was in 1999 Bolzano Italy. Best gig ever). But, you'll pull out your guitar or sit at your piano and do what you've always loved.

I wrote this song, and made a mega cheesy video. But, it's still a pretty cool song, and so true.

Yes you are right, the video is cheesy. Very, in fact. The song itself needs a bridge section to break up the monotony - too much of the same throughout. Lyrics are not that great - not much imagination to them. You do, however, have a good voice. Just my opinion. Others might see it differently.
    'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.

Thanks about the voice. But, you officially hate it all. The voice is all melodyne. Music is all subjective. One person liked the song, just thought the solo wasn't appropriate because it's suppose to be a song about a guy playing by himself. It's all good. Thanks for listening.

Rock on Snowman !
    " WHEN I WAS FIVE YEARS OLD, MY MOTHER ALWAYS TOLD ME THAT HAPPINESS WAS THE KEY TO LIFE. WHEN I WENT TO SCHOOL, THEY ASKED ME WHAT I WANTED TO BE WHEN I GREW UP. I WROTE DOWN "HAPPY". THEY TOLD ME I DIDN'T UNDERSTAND THE ASSIGNMENT AND I TOLD THEM THEY DIDN'T UNDERSTAND LIFE."

- JOHN LENNON

Quote Originally Posted by SteveO View Post
    Rock on Snowman !
    Till the day I die and rotting in hell.

Ok then !
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowman999 View Post
    Till the day I die and rotting in hell.
    " WHEN I WAS FIVE YEARS OLD, MY MOTHER ALWAYS TOLD ME THAT HAPPINESS WAS THE KEY TO LIFE. WHEN I WENT TO SCHOOL, THEY ASKED ME WHAT I WANTED TO BE WHEN I GREW UP. I WROTE DOWN "HAPPY". THEY TOLD ME I DIDN'T UNDERSTAND THE ASSIGNMENT AND I TOLD THEM THEY DIDN'T UNDERSTAND LIFE."

- JOHN LENNON