Thread: Eminem News

Lancaster, Kentucky, United States

Default Eminem News

from music news

The rapper is reportedly a massive fan of the UK TV talent show, and has told judge and producer Simon Cowell to get him on the panel so he can give the hopefuls advice on what itís like to be a global star.

Eminem doesn't think the current judges - Girls Aloud star Cheryl Cole, Australian singer Dannii Minogue, the sister of Kylie Minogue, and music manager Louis Walsh Ė have been successful enough to help the acts.

The 'We Made Youí rapper said: "No disrespect to the current judges but you need people who are global, platinum-selling stars. You need to prepare contestants for what it's really like out there, and what sort of pressure you are going to be under."

The 37-year-old hip-hop star guarantees he would find a platinum-selling star if he and his producer friend Dr. Dre had a guest slot as judges.

He added to Britainís The Sun newspaper: "So much average talent comes out of these reality shows. A hip-hop star will never win a show like the 'X Factor' without somebody like me on the panel. It needs somebody in power to open a door for them.

"I'm not sure I would have the time to do it full-time, but I would come out and be a guest judge. Simon tells it like it is and I am down with that."
    ďA man only learns in two ways, one by reading, and the other by association with smarter people.Ē
    Will Rogers

Default Not a Bad Idea

I think Eminem has a point. Someone has to view the competition in a different perspective. There are lots of talented people out there, waiting for the big break, unfortunately, not all of them has the chance to sign a record-contract. Eminem started from scratch until Dre saw his potentials and gave him the opportunity to make a couple of records then BOOM! Eminem got lots of experience, from his personal life down to his career, so I guess it's a splendid addition if the show would give him a chance to sit as a judge. And it'll make the show more interesting, that's for sure!

Sk, Canada

Yeah i agree
    ~~Im Not Gonna Stand Here And Wait. I'll Hold On To The Wings Of The Eagles! ~~ Nickelback
    ~~If I'm Crazy Enough To Think It, I'm Crazy Enough To Say It~~ Eminem
    ~~Most People Live And Die With Their Music Still Unplayed. They Never Dare To Try!