Thread: Wut up, whores?

Default Wut up, whores?

The Batlord here, and lookin' to tell all you indie pantywaists* what you should be listening to: metal. Everything from Slayer and Iron Maiden, to Suffocation and Bathory, to Reverend Bizarre and Acid Bath. And Manowar. Gotta listen to Manowar. Anyone who disagrees is a poseur bitch.

*Prog dweebs are also considered pantywaists.

Tell you what you should listen to. Your doctor. Go ahead with that brain transplant he recommended.
    'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.

just read my quote at the bottom
    and know that I'm not going to associate with you
    A man only learns in two ways, one by reading, and the other by association with smarter people.
    Will Rogers

Oh look, it's a troll who has decided to leave his precious bridge and come here to snarl at our inferior plebeian music tastes on the interwebs. I'm honored.
    Last edited by Oceansoul; 30-09-2016 at 04:25.
    "Treat your life for what it's worth and live for every breath." -Black Sabbath, "A National Acrobat"

Reinforces my love of all genres...even some hip hop rap! I can't imagine just listening to metal!
    " WHEN I WAS FIVE YEARS OLD, MY MOTHER ALWAYS TOLD ME THAT HAPPINESS WAS THE KEY TO LIFE. WHEN I WENT TO SCHOOL, THEY ASKED ME WHAT I WANTED TO BE WHEN I GREW UP. I WROTE DOWN "HAPPY". THEY TOLD ME I DIDN'T UNDERSTAND THE ASSIGNMENT AND I TOLD THEM THEY DIDN'T UNDERSTAND LIFE."

- JOHN LENNON

Quote Originally Posted by SteveO View Post
    Reinforces my love of all genres...even some hip hop rap! I can't imagine just listening to metal!
    I think the OP is joking anyway, that post sounds like a parody of things some music elitists say on the internet whom like to look down on anything that isn't Metal and doesn't include their favorite bands because to them everything else is crap and worthy of derision. Tr00 kvlt stuff basically I don't care if that is all they want to listen to, seriously listen to what you want, but don't push it down my throat either.

I like some Metal, but not all of it and it's not the only genre I tend to like either. Of course, I could be wrong about it being a parody. -shrug-
    "Treat your life for what it's worth and live for every breath." -Black Sabbath, "A National Acrobat"

if you enjoy rap check out this song and tell me what you think.
    https://soundcloud.com/unknownca/real-g-ft-5ive

yo, I love both prog and metal!! wht?? You gotta prob with that bruhh!!

**** yeah!! I am honored too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oceansoul View Post
    Oh look, it's a troll who has decided to leave his precious bridge and come here to snarl at our inferior plebian music tastes on the interwebs. I'm honored.