Thread: Epic music similar to “World Without End” by Brand X Music?

Default Epic music similar to “World Without End” by Brand X Music?

I’ve already checked Audiomachine and some other epic music composers but couldn’t find anything of the same epickness and beauty.

Any suggestions?

Record Label Executive Oceansoul's Avatar

Have you heard Two Steps From Hell yet? I found them on YouTube, but you may or may not like them. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dJ-QLl5qjLg
    "Treat your life for what it's worth and live for every breath." -Black Sabbath, "A National Acrobat"

Yes, I've heard them. I also checked Audiomachine, Future World Music, Zack Hemsey, X Ray Dog Music, and some other bands. But couldn't find anything that would motivate, energize me the same way the "World Without End" does. Listen to epic choir at the last third of the "World Without End", you'll understand what I mean.

(sorry for my English)
    Last edited by leonid_semyonov; 26-09-2016 at 23:33.

Quote Originally Posted by leonid_semyonov View Post
    Yes, I've heard them. I also checked Audiomachine, Future World Music, Zack Hemsey, X Ray Dog Music, and some other bands. But couldn't find anything that would motivate, energize me the same way the "World Without End" does. Listen to epic choir at the last third of the "World Without End", you'll understand what I mean.

(sorry for my English)
    Ah, okay then. My brother told me last night about an epic band he found called Extreme Music, they are on YouTube though they have vocals too. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wUiWIBiVH4U

Not sure who else, maybe Clint Mansell as well.
    Last edited by Oceansoul; 27-09-2016 at 03:59.
    "Treat your life for what it's worth and live for every breath." -Black Sabbath, "A National Acrobat"

I used to listen to a band called Brand X years ago! They were a very good jazz fusion band!

The album I had was from 1978! It has a Yes/Genesis feel to it. I am quite sure I bought the album because of the cover. John Goodsall was one of my fond guitarists at the time. A breath of fresh air as music was recuperating from disco and seemed somewhat stagnant to me. The Poke is a cut from the album.

Album Cover

" WHEN I WAS FIVE YEARS OLD, MY MOTHER ALWAYS TOLD ME THAT HAPPINESS WAS THE KEY TO LIFE. WHEN I WENT TO SCHOOL, THEY ASKED ME WHAT I WANTED TO BE WHEN I GREW UP. I WROTE DOWN "HAPPY". THEY TOLD ME I DIDN'T UNDERSTAND THE ASSIGNMENT AND I TOLD THEM THEY DIDN'T UNDERSTAND LIFE."

- JOHN LENNON

Quote Originally Posted by SteveO View Post
    I used to listen to a band called Brand X years ago! They were a very good jazz fusion band!

The album I had was from 1978! It has a Yes/Genesis feel to it. I am quite sure I bought the album because of the cover. John Goodsall was one of my fond guitarists at the time. A breath of fresh air as music was recuperating from disco and seemed somewhat stagnant to me. The Poke is a cut from the album.

Album Cover

Cool song even though that isn't exactly what the OP is asking for heh.