Thread: Introducing Catherine Sutter

Default Introducing Catherine Sutter

Hi all! What to say in an introduction... wonder if anyone is going to read this besides the administrators making sure I'm not trolling lol.... Well, I'm born and raised in Los Angeles, CA, always loved music (listening and playing -- I used to play flute and sing in choir in school), and love discovering new sounds. I like to hang out at open mics around Hollywood & the Valley and see if I can find any unknown future superstars.... not that I can do anything about it, but it's fun.... hopefully one day I'll be able to say "I met so and so back when they were playing at Coffee Bean in Encino!"

Anyone else from the L.A. area?

United Kingdom

Hi Catherine, since you seem not to be trolling, I'm happy to extend a warm welcome to MD

Sorry, nowhere near LA, but I think there are a few members from your locale.

Look forward to seeing you on the boards...

Lancaster, Kentucky, United States

Welcome to the site Catherine

Hope you enjoy us and visit often.
    A man only learns in two ways, one by reading, and the other by association with smarter people.
    Will Rogers

London, UK

Well, you have got the welcomes from the majority of the admin team so far. But 9 others have also viewed your intro.

Welcome to Music Discussion
    With Regards...