What's up everybody

Forum newbie here, looking forward to meeting all you.

I'd like to ask if any of you have any experiences with production music libraries?

Currently, musicians and producers hire me on a song-by-song basis to write lyrics and toplines to their songs, through a split or work-for-hire, both of which are pretty straightforward contracts.

Now that I have many unused songs, I've decided to look into production music libraries, hoping for some synchs in the future.

I've looked at some non-exclusive libraries and read over some contracts, which are far more detailed and stringent than the WFH or split agreements I'm accustomed to.

I find some of the language unnerving the three-year duration and clauses granting them rights to make changes, including titles and the music itself. I know that there are legitimate reasons for these, but still, I know nothing about this library/synchronization world.

Have any of you ever dealt with them? Any issues with their contracts? If there was a problem, was it resolved at all?

Right now, I'm curious, as I'd love to have an another income source, but I'm still hesitant. I've seen a lot of online articles about it, but I'd love to hear from people who have actually gone THROUGH it.

Thank you,