Thread: Hi, how ya doing?

Default Hi, how ya doing?

I'm Davis. aka Dave. I've been a member of Progressive Ears since they were at Yahoo. I'm not that into prog anymore, way more into blues and roots music, so I did a search and found this place. figure I'll hang out here a while and see how the water is....

Perth WA Australia

Hi Davis,

I think you will find that this place is a lot less active than PE, but on the other hand a good deal more friendly. I'm also a refugee from PE, not because I am no longer into prog but because I came to dislike the general tone of the forum. Too many people pushing some kind of agenda.

I'm afraid I'm not much into so-called blues and roots, though I do have some respect for those musicians - a lot more than I have for many of the current crop of pop singers.

Welcome to MD Davis....
    Yes we are a small community here,
    but stick around and you'll become part of 'the family'

My primary participation at PE is the Stoner thread, and there are very few of us participating.

Record Label Executive Lovely Linda's Avatar
    Wilmington, N.C.

Hi Davis. Nice to have you here. I think you will enjoy such a laid-back place
    We have interesting topics here. Fun to get away from it all.

Modern Country: You don't have to stay in key. They will put you in key.. Merle Haggard

my name is brenttagz on soundcloud can you search it up please thank you

can someone give my music a listen and give feedback it would help a lot thank you