Having another try at setting a musical quiz; hopefully this one might meet with more success as it should be a little easier.
The following are paraphrased well known lyrics from popular songs, all from the 1960's or 1970's:
1. "The Fallen One has placed one of his own kind slightly off centre, especially for my benefit."
2. "Please allow me to reduce your altitude, the reason being that I intend to visit the locality where one might expect to find small red fruit."
3. "Describe the sensations you are experiencing, which are caused by the fact that you do not have a permanent domicile and you are not in the least famous."
4. "My internal sensations are slightly humorous. Unlike some people, I have difficulty in concealing myself."
5. "I wish to continue breathing and to donate things to people. In the past I went underground in order to obtain a valuable vital organ."
Please submit one answer at a time. if you think you know the answers to more than one, hold off for a few hours to give someone else the chance to try.