Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: final photo's of stars before they died:

Default final photo's of stars before they died:

call me morbid, I don't care!

I just found this one on the internet, thought it was interesting,
    I guess some of the photo's may be haunting if not disturbing especially
    when we know in hindsight they were their "final" images caught on film!

This is the last picture taken of Freddy Mercury in 1991, before he died of bronchial pneumonia resulting from AIDS.

A week before Amy Winehouse’s death on July 23, 2011, she was spotted walking near her home in North London.

The man who shot John Lennon, Mark David Chapman, appeared in the last photo taken of the musician. He was asking for an autograph.

Bob Marley hangs out with his family in Munich, Germany, before he passed away from cancer on May 11, 1981.

. Elvis Presley pulls into Graceland with Ginger Alden on August 16, 1977, after visiting the dentist.

Tupac Shakur sits with his manager Suge Knight before he was shot to death in a drive-by on September 13, 1996.

Biggie Smalls appears in a photo with Sean “P. Diddy” Combs, right before his death after the Soul Train Music Awards.

Jim Morrison and his girlfriend Pamel Courson pose for a picture in Saint-Leud’Esserent. Five days later he was found dead.

Jimi Hendrix poses for Linda Eastman/McCartney, with his favorite instrument, “Black Betty,” the day before he died.

The Who drummer, Keith Moon, died on September 7, 1978. He overdosed on a drug prescribed to combat alcoholism. This is him at dinner.