By Rob Copsey (@robcopsey)

The Royal Philharmonic Orchestra, who performed on Elvis Presley's If I Can Dream album, will tour the record across the UK in 2016.
The live concert experience, featuring recordings from Elvis backed by the orchestra, will run for six arena shows across the country in November this year.
Elvis' former wife and If I Can Dream's executive producer Priscilla Presley, who will be making a special appearance at each of the shows, said: "What an honour for me to present for the live debut of what has become a very prestigious and beloved album along with other favourites backed by a full symphony orchestra."

Priscilla Presley with her Official Number 1 Album Award for If I Can Dream
Earlier this month Official Charts announced the collection had sold over one million copies in the UK, becoming one of his most successful albums in the UK, 38 years after his death,
If I Can Dream became Elvis' twelfth Number 1 album in November last year, logging two weeks at the top. Since then, it has yet to leave the Top 20. Click here to see If I Can Dream's week-by-week chart run.
The If I Can Dream tour dates appear below. Tickets for the shows go on sale on Friday, March 18.
November 17 Glasgow SSE Hydro
November 18 Leeds First Direct Arena
November 20 Cardiff Motorpoint Arena
November 22 Birmingham Genting Arena
November 23 London O2 Arena
November 24 Manchester Arena