Thread: First Song

Default First Song

New Here. Got my daughter a microphone and new computer for Christmas. This is the first song she recorded. what do you think

thought this would be a good place o get some feedback, guess not, bye

From Cape Town, South Africa

Bye - you have to understand - people have lives to live. They are not here just to answer you or to serve your needs. You have to give people time to read your posts. Jesus, it's not rocket science. Don't be so impatient.
    'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.

don't talk if you don't know what your talking about. I posted for a week, over 50 people looked at the post and no one says anything, I know people have things to do other than being here, I was talking about the people that were here and can't comment, and I only get you when i say something negative, you were here and can't even say anything about the original post. I come here to see if i can get feedback about how my daughter is doing, and all i get is you. I would understand your post if it had been only a day, but a week, i figured the 50 people that were here could say something.
    Last edited by GatorHunter; 20-01-2016 at 16:41.

Really good, how old is she, does she gig etc?

mason dixon line

First off that's a beautiful voice, she has been singing for some time I can tell..I would like to see the lyric. and here is an offer for Her...let me hear a bit more than this song and maybe I would hire Her to sing a couple of songs for me. I`ll have all the lyric and the music track. all She will have to do is sing..can she do harmony?
    Get back to me if you like. Lane Vincent [ ]
    See if She will or wants to sing a song I`ll post here in this board.
    Last edited by vincent; 03-02-2016 at 22:41.