Thread: Justin Bieber - Mark My Words

Lancaster, Kentucky, United States

Default Justin Bieber - Mark My Words

enters the Billboard chart this week at #42

I don't like it

A man only learns in two ways, one by reading, and the other by association with smarter people.
    Will Rogers

From Cape Town, South Africa

He just irritates me - first he acts like a prick - now he's writing songs about acting like a prick and how sorry he is about everything - and he now expects everyone to just roll over and accept him as an adult 'artist'. Balls. This smacks of a management ploy to make him seem more grown-up and likeable. It didn't work.
    'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.

It didn't work...
    It doesn't work....

He's just one of those artists I will always dislike because of his attitude...
    Kanye West is another, I have one of his earlier albums that I don't think I could ever enjoy again because of that.

I just don't know why these modern artists think they're "hot crap" when they make it...
    Where has humility and being humble gone????

I remember back when I joined MD that I thought Bieber could be a good artist if he wants to
    because I saw him perform on stage on some TV show, just him singing and playing acoustic guitar, it was good.

The "men in suits" helped turn him into a prick and obviously gave him a popular sound that would sell millions, it destroyed
    him as an artist IMO, but he probably doesn't give a crap now he's rolling in money!!!!