My name is Tristen, I go by Kuo, TMS, or my first name.
I'm a very laid back person and have a lot of patience for the stupidest stuff (aka children/women). I've recently been looking around for a music/m. production community to join in on where I can become part of the community as someone who everyone knows, and gain some good friends out of this website. I've been producing music for around 5 years (as of Nov, 2015 FFR), starting out with tweaking around with dubstep, going through many different types of styles and electronic genres. I originally started my venture out on a clunky Dell Dimension with a Intel Pentium 4, along with a Compaq HP 2000 type laptop that I got for christmas in my early teenage years. Since then, I've evolved to a MacBook Pro and have despised windows ever since.
For mixing I use a Pioneer DDJ-SX, and Traktor, I have my reasons for not using Serato.
When producing I use an MPK88, Rode NT2-A, and NI Maschine MK2. I switch back and forth between Ableton and Logic Pro, but most of the time I use Logic because it's easy for workflow management, it just depends on my mood. As far as plugins, I mainly use reFX Nexus for everything and sometimes I'll use Sylenth or Massive. I produce my own samples from random sounds I make around my house, or with my drums. At this point in time my style is ranging in the areas of Trance, EDM, House, Tropics, and more Tropics. Drop me a line if you have any questions for me or you wanna be buds!
- My name is Tristen, call me Kuo, TMS, Tristen, I don't care.
- I'm very laid back. Ask me whatever. I'm here to meet cool people and make friends.
- I started making music with shitty windows equipment, now I have Apple stuff and some controllers.
- I do not like Windows or Serato.
- I make all different types of music.
- I have a DDJ-SX, MPK88 Rode NT2-A, and a Machine MK2.
- My DAW: Logic Pro X and Ableton Live
- My Plugins: reFX Nexus, Sylenth, and Massive.