Thread: I call on the collective to aid in my search for a song which I can not find.

Default I call on the collective to aid in my search for a song which I can not find.

All bio-processors,
    I need help finding a song to which the only lyrics are "eenie meenie" (as in eene meene miny moe). I believe it to be an electronic/jazz genera. I've heard it a number of times on my Pandora station (which station I am now unsure but I believe it to be my Zero 7 one) and now that this song is in my head I can't seem to find it again!!!! Every chorus is just Ennie meanie x4 and then it goes into a sweet jazz guitar riff (or a tricked out rhodes). No matter how hard I scour the net and the you tubes, I can't too find but a few main stream songs and then children's songs. I will list what it is not as to avoid the spam of incorrect information

it is NOT Sean Kingston, Justin Bieber - Eenie Meenie ft. Justin Bieber
    it is NOT Jeffrey Osborne - Eenie Meenie - 1982
    it is NOT Any children's song
    it is NOT Any song that includes miney moe
    Again, the ONLY lyrics are Eenie Meenie

Thanks for stoppin by! Stay Classy!
    Last edited by fixNstuff; 04-09-2015 at 01:18. Reason: spelling. Always spelling

I found it! I found it! Finally, it showed up on another persons Pandora for Zero 7. It is on the album by Jim Noir "Tower Of Love". The song title is Eanie Meany 2 (Instrumental). Very hard to find on youtube unless you know that title but here it is for you to have a listen.