Thread: Hi, How's it going!?

Default Hi, How's it going!?

Hey there! How's it going?

my name is Giuseppe. I'm a 20 year old music fanatic and audio engineer from the UK.
    I have indulged myself into most types of social media and other websites and just wanted to try something new. I have a blog and just wanted to see what I thought of forums and discussions amongst other music lovers like myself.

I'm currently in my final year of my major course and love being around all types of music. In particular I am fans of artists such as Eminem, Nate Ruess, Fun, Panic! at The Disco, Fall Out Boy, Twenty One Pilots, you name it!

I also produce my own music in my spare time and also produce for other artists too. If anyone would like to hear it just let me know.

I am looking forward to meeting other music lovers like myself!

Record Label Executive

Bro G--We'd love to hear what you have done for yourself and with others. Just be aware it might be somewhat a civil way. If your blog is music-centric, post a link.
    A man accustomed to hear only the echo of his own sentiments, soon bars all the common avenues of delight, and has no part in the general gratification of mankind--Dr. Johnson
    What he said. Amen, Bro--JazzboCR

hello! I am beginner on this site.
    plese may you send my some interesting music?
    i love music so I wanna to talk with you ))