Thread: Little introduction

Lentvaris, LT

Default Little introduction

Hello everyone,

My name is Airidas, i'm from a little country at east Europe called Lithuania, i just randomly stumble at this little place, while lurking over the internet, and though why not give it a try and join in.

As a person i'm calm, chill and maybe introverted for the most part, though i'm huge fan of discusions.

As far as my music taste goes i'm a fan of lyrical, instrumentaly driven or punchline heavy rap music, clasic rock, jazz, some blues and clasical music. Though i listen to a little bit of almost everything.

Nice to meet everyone.

P.S. My English may be off sometimes (most of the time :) ), it's not my native tongue.
    Last edited by Temoze; 13-04-2015 at 15:05.

Record Label Executive

Your English is just fine and will get better with more study and practice. I am a huge fan of the Baltic countries for the courage all 3 have shown (Estonia, Latvia and your country)--each is different from the others, of course. Anyhow, MD is a great place to explore all sorts of music, especially those you want to examine/listen to further. Post your favorites please so we can learn. "Each one teach one."
    A man accustomed to hear only the echo of his own sentiments, soon bars all the common avenues of delight, and has no part in the general gratification of mankind--Dr. Johnson
    What he said. Amen, Bro--JazzboCR