Thread: What's this song's title?

Awaiting E-mail Verification
    California City, California, United States

Exclamation What's this song's title?

Hi All

I read a post on soundcloud 2days ago - some one was asking about a track's title for 2 years!!

I managed to find the artist name however wasn't lucky to find the specific track, the track was great eventhuogh It was recorded from a bar or smth with all side noises

Artist name is : Raves Rave known as Niro (nironic) he's an afro american rapper

here is the Unknown track of him:

and here is the artist page on sound cloud :( I don't know it's official or no)

any participation is appreciated and I apologize for my sh***y English skill.

Lancaster, Kentucky, United States

if it was asked on Soundcloud, why are you posting it here?
    A man only learns in two ways, one by reading, and the other by association with smarter people.
    Will Rogers

Hi,I think it worth to try for song identification,but it works for youtube and similar websites.Good luck!
    Last edited by Gelashvili17; 06-07-2015 at 07:19.

Record Label Executive

Quote Originally Posted by Gelashvili17 View Post
    Hi,I thinks it worth to try for song identification,but it works for youtube and similar websites.Good luck!
    Could be a help though it's still in beta. Notice that the domain name is registered on that bit of Brit rock, St. Helena (ask Napoleon about that).:
    A man accustomed to hear only the echo of his own sentiments, soon bars all the common avenues of delight, and has no part in the general gratification of mankind--Dr. Johnson
    What he said. Amen, Bro--JazzboCR

Sorry but I never know about the postings of SoundCloud :)
    Can you just tell me the singer's name I will check him on Concerttour