Thread: A pop/soul cover of the hit "Baby Come Back" (Player)

Post A pop/soul cover of the hit "Baby Come Back" (Player)

I want to know who is the artist/band thet made this cover of Player's song "Baby Come Back:

(In this Youtube video I made you can hear a fragment of this cover version I recorded from a radio station). Please, help me.
    A thing I like of this rare cover: The song is in the key signature of B Bimol Minor and after the bridge it changes to c minor (The original key signature of the Player's version)

Record Label Executive

Sorry I can't help you, 'cuz I've always liked this song. Here's a Wiki on the tune (and group): The original, for comparison: << Bonus: a chance to learn a little romantic Spanish...goin' that extra mile...or at least 50 feet...<< Nice harmony--if only they'd written or chosen good songs, who knows?
    PS--If you find out who it was, do us the favor of Posting?
    A man accustomed to hear only the echo of his own sentiments, soon bars all the common avenues of delight, and has no part in the general gratification of mankind--Dr. Johnson
    What he said. Amen, Bro--JazzboCR

Just try to investigate it. The cover version in my video is known. The guy's voice is similar to The Deele singer.