at least they said & instead of ft.
    beats his girlfriend up and doesn't miss a step
    dumbass is hotter than ever
    wasn't sure who Tyga was, now I am
    I just don't know how you can get past the vulgarity
    not my thing but it may be yours

artist website -

Bio - from allmusic

In November 2005, Chris Brown's Scott Storch-produced "Run It!" -- a rewrite of Usher's "Yeah!" -- topped the Billboard Hot 100, making the 16-year-old singer the first
    male artist in over a decade to top the chart with a debut single. While there was nowhere to go but down, at least in terms of chart positions, the pop-oriented R&B
    vocalist was only getting started. By the end of the decade, he was one of the biggest active pop stars, with a clutch of Top Ten singles and platinum albums to his credit,
    along with constant comparisons to Michael Jackson and several acting roles on the side. His momentum slowed little when, in 2009, he pleaded guilty to assaulting
    girlfriend Rihanna -- one of the year's biggest celebrity news stories. His commercial clout remained, as his successive albums regularly topped the Billboard all-genre
    and R&B charts.

Brown came from a small Virginia town called Tappahannock. Like a lot of kids born during the mid- to late '80s, he was initially into his parents' favorite music but
    eventually fell under the spell of hip-hop. Around the time he reached puberty, he discovered his singing ability and switched his focus away from MC'ing. A move to New
    York led to being discovered by Tina Davis, a Def Jam A&R executive who became the singer's manager shortly after losing her position to the Sony-BMG merger. The
    Jive label, due in part to its track record with younger artists who had established longevity (like Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake), won the bidding war for Brown
    and lined up several production and songwriting heavyweights, including Jermaine Dupri, Bryan-Michael Cox, Dre & Vidal, Sean Garrett, and Storch, for his self-titled
    first album. An immediate Top Ten hit when it was released in 2005, Chris Brown not only featured the number one "Run It!" but two other Top Ten singles in "Yo (Excuse
    Me Miss)" and "Say Goodbye." Exclusive, released in 2007 and a bit of a departure from the squeaky-clean image displayed throughout the debut, was even more
    successful, featuring the number one single "Kiss Kiss" and two other Top Five hits. Yet another Top Five hit came with "No Air," a duet with Jordin Sparks that appeared
    on Sparks' own self-titled album.

In March 2009, Brown was charged with felonious assault of Rihanna -- an altercation that had prevented his then-girlfriend from taking the stage at the Grammy Awards.
    Brown was scheduled to perform as well, but he did not appear and maintained a low profile for several months. A fairly substantial backlash resulted in Brown's songs
    being pulled from rotation on several radio stations. Ultimately, however, it had little bearing on the progress of his music and acting careers; the week prior to the
    December release of his third album, Graffiti, the single "I Can Transform Ya" was well on its way to reaching the Top 20 of the Hot 100, and his acting roles -- which had
    already included spots in Stomp the Yard and a recurring role on The O.C. -- hadn't shown any sign of drying up. Graffiti fell considerably short of gold-selling status, but it
    was nominated for a Grammy Award in the category of Best Contemporary R&B Album, and the Tank collaboration "Take My Time" was nominated for Best R&B
    Performance by a Duo or Group with Vocals.

Weeks after the 2011 Grammy Awards ceremony, Brown released his fourth album, F.A.M.E., which already had four singles on the charts. That album topped the
    Billboard 200 and the Hot R&B/Hip-Hop charts, and it also took the 2012 Grammy for Best R&B Album. During the ceremony, he performed a medley of "Beautiful
    People" (off F.A.M.E.) and "Turn Up the Music," the latter of which previewed Fortune, his fifth album, released in May 2012 and an immediate chart-topper in the U.S.
    Brown toured Asia, Europe, and Africa during the rest of the year, and prepped his sixth album. A sequence of several singles that began with "Fine China" preceded X,
    released in September 2014, two weeks after he pleaded guilty to simple assault (for an altercation with a man, which occurred the previous October). Less inspired by
    European dance-pop and more R&B-oriented than his previous release, the album included contributions from Lil Wayne, R. Kelly, Usher, Rick Ross, and Brandy,
    among many others. Four of its singles peaked within the R&B Top 10. Only five months after the release of X, Brown and Tyga, who had previously teamed up for one of
    those singles -- "Loyal," as well as the earlier "Deuces" -- teamed up for Fan of a Fan: The Album.

Album Review - from allmusic

After two collaborative mixtapes and a couple big tag-team singles, "Deuces" and "Loyal," that were close to unavoidable on commercial radio, a proper duo album
    from Chris Brown and Tyga was the next logical step. Despite two lead voices throughout, Fan of a Fan: The Album is similar to their preceding solo albums in that it is
    stuffed with guest appearances. Not one member of the all-male succession -- Ty Dolla $ign, 50 Cent, Pusha T, Fat Trel, Boosie Badazz, or Schoolboy Q -- is in top
    form, yet their contributions prop up the headliners. Neither one of the album's first two singles, "Ayo" and "B****es N Marijuana," is on the same level as their previous
    hits as a duo, while a lot of what surrounds those tracks is routine, functional but not among either artist's best. Unsurprisingly, much of the material is a reflection of the
    carefree (and early-'90s) look of the album's packaging, with playful braggart jabs like "She don't think that I can change, so I switched from a Benz to a Range"
    representative of the mentality. It's not all clowning around. There is some depth through a handful of slower, less rowdy cuts like "Westside," "Girl You Loud," and
    "Better," the last of which is a sweetly melodic, repentant ballad. Ultimately, this is likely to satisfy only the most devout sects of Brown's and Tyga's fan bases.

as bad as any I guess:

Track Listing

1. Westside
    2. Nothin' Like Me
    3. Ayo
    4. Girl You Loud
    5. Remember Me
    6. I Bet
    7. D.G.I.F.U.
    8. Better
    9. Lights Out
    10. Real One
    11. B****es N Marijuana
    12. She Goin' Up
    13. Wrong In The Right Way
    14. Bunkin'
    15. It's Yo Shit
    16. Banjo
    Last edited by Music Head; 10-03-2015 at 13:24.
    A man only learns in two ways, one by reading, and the other by association with smarter people.
    Will Rogers