Thread: coustic singer songwriter could really do with your help. Please get involved :)

Default coustic singer songwriter could really do with your help. Please get involved :)

Hi there, I've been working on a number of songs over the last year and I'm struggling abit. I think there's some potential but my lyrics are a bit weak. I am going to head off to a little cabin for three weeks soon and I want to return with and albumn I'm happy with. If people have any opinions, think I should drop anything or suggestions for lyrics it would be really really appreciated.

Much love

what are you looking to write about?

Default Apologies for being useless :)

Wow, I made one hell of mess with this thread that I started. This might sound a weak and go against the spirit of this forum but bare with me.

I started running a website about 4 months ago with all of my demos. I wanted to make it open to as many people as possible so they could help me make my songs as strong as possible. I decided to start threads on as many forums as possible to get as much feedback as possible. I did this by copy and pasting a set bit of text. I saved the word file for when I found new forums I could just paste it in. . .

After recieving loads of great feedback I went of and recorded my albumn. I came back from my recording trip 4 weeks ago and up loaded the latest versions. Once again I wanted to get maximum exposure so started copying and pasting a pre written blurb for all the forums.

So as you can see, I was obviously not paying much attention (it was pretty late and had been a long day). I pasted the old forum post which doesn't even have the website address on it.

Sorry for being inept at this computer malarky.

So after that lengthy apology/explanation I'd still really appreciate anyone listening to my tunes and letting me know what you think. The websites can be provided upon request.

My names Owen by the way :)

Maybe you're in need of some professional suggestions. I know a site which is run by a full time song writer who is dedicated to providing a home-based online training module on songwriting. I think you may find very useful information from their songwriting videos and it's free.