4. "School"
5. "Love Buzz" (Robbie van Leeuwen)
6. "Paper Cuts"
7. "Negative Creep"
8. "Scoff"
9. "Swap Meet"
10. "Mr. Moustache"
11. "Sifting"

So I first heard about Nirvana through their single "Smells Like Teen Spirit", and so I decided to go through their whole discography from the beginning.

I wasn't to sure about this album at the start. I wasn't liking it. That was 4 tracks in. I have listened to the full album and I now think it is a lot better than I expected. The thing I find most annoying is of Kurt's vocals. In this album they sounded distant and he wasn't saying a whole lot. I would comment on the lyrics, but he wasn't singing a whole lot. And when he was, he just repeated sentences and words over and over. I did like the rawness of it though. It wasn't as polished as their other albums, but it sounded more raw and genuine.

If I were to name some of my favourite tracks from this album, they would be "Mr. Moustache" and "Love Buzz". I loved the groovy and sludgy vibe, and they definitely made me toe tap to it. So this album had its ups and downs, and it was a lot more enjoyable then I expected. And, surprisingly, I didn't get bored one bit.

So my rating is...