Ok here goes, so a few years back was listening to some alternative radio online (can't for the life of me remember what the station was called). Anyway one night they played this great track which at the time I was able to find on youtube. I have tried several times over the last couple of years to find the song but no luck.

It had a bongo drum (or similar ) intro which played through out the track and a great lyric over the top, something like "are we blindly sleepwalking into a totalitarian state are we blinding sleepwalking or are we just tempting fate"

I have tried all the usual places google, the hard to find song sites, my youtube history etc.. But I just can't find it anywhere. It's a long shot with not a huge amount to go on I know but does anyone know this song? It's driving me crazy not being able to find it, sorry I can't remember the title of the track or who it was by, really helpful aren't I?

Anyways I will throw this out there, if anyone ca help I would really appreciate it.

Cheers :)