Spotify online listen
    3.5 of 5.0 from allmusic

with modern country it's not the lyrics, it's the music
    only 2 tracks I liked out of this mostly pop music
    first single of Bartender was posted elsewhere
    Need You Now is the only love track they have had for me

artist website -

Bio - from allmusic

Formed in 2006 by Charles Kelley (brother of singer/songwriter Josh Kelley), Hillary Scott (daughter of Grammy-winning country artist Linda
    Davis), and Dave Haywood, Lady Antebellum make contemporary country music that relies on the trio's rich harmonies and impeccable instrumental
    skills. Since its inception, the trio has graduated from dive bars to the Grand Ole Opry, opening for Phil Vassar, Rodney Atkins, and Carrie
    Underwood along the way. The group signed with Capitol Nashville in 2007 and released its first single, "Love Don't Live Here," which peaked at
    number three on the country charts. A self-titled debut album followed in April 2008, featuring production from Victoria Shaw and Paul Worley
    and stocked with more country hits (including the chart-topping single "I Run to You," which also enjoyed crossover success as a Top 40 pop

Within a year and a half, Lady Antebellum's debut had gone platinum and earned a Grammy nomination, and the band enjoyed its newfound success
    while putting the finishing touches on a second album. Need You Now appeared in early 2010, and its leadoff single -- "Need You Now" -- became
    the group's highest-charting song to date, topping the country charts and peaking at number two on the Billboard Hot 100. It eventually sold
    over three million copies. The album experienced similar success, going gold during its second week of release and reaching platinum status soon
    after. By early 2011, Need You Now had sold more than three million copies in America alone, and the band took a break from recording a third
    studio album in order to attend the Grammys, where Lady Antebellum took home five awards.

Lady Antebellum's third studio album, 2011's Own the Night, for which the group wrote ten of the 12 tracks, as well as co-producing the project
    with Worley, generated a hot single on the country chart right out of the box, "Just a Kiss," which became the trio's fastest-rising single yet
    and crossed over, topping Billboard's adult contemporary chart. The next single, "Dancin' Away with My Heart," reached number two on Billboard's
    country chart. Lady Antebellum next released the holiday album On This Winter's Night in the fall of 2012; the record entered the Billboard Top
    Ten upon its release and was certified gold in the U.S.

In May of 2013, Lady Antebellum released Golden, their fourth full-length studio album. Preceded by the hit single "Downtown," Golden entered
    the Billboard charts at number one, but its second single, "Goodbye Town," underperformed. The album was revived by a deluxe edition released in
    November of 2013, thanks to the inclusion of the single "Compass." Written by the pop-making machine Stargate, "Compass" became a Top Ten
    country single in early 2014. The trio quickly followed Golden with 747 in the fall of 2014; helmed by Nathan Chapman, it was their first record
    not produced by Paul Worley. "Bartender," the record's first single, became a Top Ten country single prior to the album's release.

Album Review - from allmusic

Lady Antebellum severed ties with their longtime producer Paul Worley for 2014's 747, choosing instead to work with Nathan Chapman. His best-
    known work was for the Band Perry and, especially, Taylor Swift's Fearless and Speak Now, a good indication that the trio was looking to
    capitalize on the soft pop crossover of "Compass," the extra tune that helped 2013's Golden turn into another big smash. Certainly, 747 plays
    like a pristine pop album, reliant on clean corners and slick surfaces, and peppered with references to such modern sensations as Macklemore and
    2014's it-boy Matthew McConaughey. Lady Antebellum always have been a pop band so this concentrated gloss doesn't feel inappropriate. If
    anything, it feels like acceptance, as if the trio is embracing all of its crossover inclinations while cutting away the corniness that led to
    such previous missteps as "Generation Away." Perhaps some of this focus is due to the presence of Chapman, who helped Swift craft her
    blockbusters, and he performs a similar task here, sculpting a clean, friendly sound that showcases the trio at its best. Nevertheless, all of
    the credit can't be placed at his feet as the band possesses a fair amount of the songwriting copyrights here and, when combined with
    contributions by such Nashville mainstays as Shane McAnally and Gordie Sampson, it adds up to one of the trio's strongest albums.

one of the 2 I liked:

Track Listing

1. Long Stretch of Love
    2. Bartender
    3. Lie with Me
    4. Freestyle
    5. Down South
    6. One Great Mystery
    7. Sounded Good at the Time
    8. She Is
    9. Damn You Seventeen
    10. 747
    11. Just a Girl
    A man only learns in two ways, one by reading, and the other by association with smarter people.
    Will Rogers

Record Label Executive Lovely Linda's Avatar
    Wilmington, N.C.

My sister loves them but I'll have to pass MH. I just don't care for Lady Antebellum. I guess I'm stuck in a time warp as far as country music. I like the oldies.

Modern Country: You don't have to stay in key. They will put you in key.. Merle Haggard