Thread: Do you think I can sing?

Default Do you think I can sing?

Hello everyone, I am new here.. But I have been spending some time getting some honest reviews about my singing. Lately I have grown a bit discouraged about some of my music.
    Please give me a honest response. I worry that friends and family just tell me I am good. I love music, I have been doing this for a very long time.

Here is another video to help you judge my singing.

Please give me honest opinions. Is there anything you personally suggest for me to change?

Band Member
    Suburbs of Chicago.

Hi Leah, yes you have been blessed with a gorgeous voice!

From Cape Town, South Africa

If you are going to have someone accompany you on a guitar first make sure they can actually play the chords properly. Second, your voice is not bad and will suit pop material but you really need to show your dynamic range with suitable material. That will give people an idea of your singing capabilities. Those 2 links you provided don't do that.
    'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.

Hi Leah,

I think you have a lovely voice but I think maybe you need to work on your vocal power. I'm not expert but as Jerome said having a strong vocal range is very important, especially if you want to make it in the pop industry. Also your lyrics are a little cliché. They've already been said before by many other artists. Maybe try focus on the unique part of you and bring out lyrics that are different but still understood by the masses.