"Hey Ladies & Gentlemen,

I'm beyond excited to present to you my new music video Try Not to Miss You!!! I really hope you enjoy watching it as much as we enjoyed making it! And if you do….please share it with 50,000 of your closest friends!! You can also download the MP3 on one of your favorite online retailers listed below. All of your support is greatly appreciate and goes directly back into creating more music for you. I hope my music has inspired you in some way!"
- Jason Hemmens

"For the new video Jason has teamed up with director Jared Sagal to put a more lighthearted spin on the subject matter. The video starts out with Jason getting his band geared up to hit the stage. Upon noticing the his gal Brittani and bandmate Jimmy were missing he quickly finds them getting behind closed doors. We get the sense that this isn't the first time this has happened. Being the bigger man, Jason walks away, resigning himself to the fact it's all over for him. Not soon after Jason is abducted and held captive in the back of a mysterious white van with another hooded captive. As the interrogation plays out we flash back to happier times between Jason and Brittani, as well as stylish live performance shots. Determined to find out the truth, Jason pulls the hood of his co-captive and quickly realizes it's none other than Brittani herself who set the whole thing up to try to win him back. We won't give away the ending, but stick around til the end, it's fantastic! Love works in strange ways, doesn't it?"- HIP Video Promo

'Try Not To Miss You' Official Music Video