Thread: Lookin' for the background music in this video

Default Lookin' for the background music in this video

I've came across this video while randomly browsing Youtube and I quite enjoyed the music. I searched the comments and the video descriptions, as well as the soundtracks related to the game Heavy Rain, but couldn't find it.. If anyone knows anything about this tune, I'd really appreciate your help.

Record Label Executive

This wiki will lead you to the composer/orchestra: << comes complete with track listing as a clickable link.
    BTW there's a movie in development based on this game. Hope it makes it through The Process and onto screens (TV, movie, whatever).
    A man accustomed to hear only the echo of his own sentiments, soon bars all the common avenues of delight, and has no part in the general gratification of mankind--Dr. Johnson
    What he said. Amen, Bro--JazzboCR

I don't think it's going to help. It's a fanmade video, there is no assurance that the music is any related to the game/company that made the game.

Off topic: Hey, that's great! I'm very curious about the movie now. Gonna search a bit about it. Thanks for the info!

This music looks a lot like the music from Requiem of a Dream in my opinion, perhaps you can find some more answers at it's composer: "Clint Mansell"