Thread: A new member!

Default A new member!

Hi everyone!

To be completely honest with you, I'm a French guy currently in exchange at Singapore, and I want to learn english (you might know what we say about French people and english ). I was told that one of the best ways to learn was to participate actively into forum discussions, so that is exactly what I'm gonna do! I know I will do a lot of english mistakes, but please don't be annoyed with me, I will try to do my best.

Concerning music, I'm a big fan of Pink Floyd, I have listened all their discography. My favorite songs are Comfortably Numb and Echoes. But I also love a lot of other bands such as Dire Straits, The Doors, Queen. I'm trying to listen all type of music, so I like some rap bands (Jurassic 5), country music (Johnny Cash) and even classic music (Dvorak and his New world symphony or Tchaikovsky with Swan Lake).

For those who are interested in discovering some French music, it would be my pleasure to make you discover Serge Gainsbourg, Alain Bashung or Jacques Dutronc !

See you

PS: don't hesitate to correct me if I make mistakes, I would be grateful!

Welcome! Im from Finland and im learning French. I love "Who wants to live forever" by Queen!