Thread: PLZ - Need help finding a good song for clip soundtrack>>TY

Default PLZ - Need help finding a good song for clip soundtrack>>TY

Hi all,

I'm new here and this is my first post. I am in need of a little help and I though I could use the advice of people who know and love music:)

This is what's happening: I need to find a good music to play during a short film. The clip will go on for a few minutes (it doesn't really matter what it is, but it is related to nature, beauty and well being) and the song will play during the entire clip (which is more a presentation rather than a film).

I'm thus looking for a song which is (this will be hard to explain) calm, but not too slow, uplifting in the sense that I would like to avoid the very slow romantic/sad songs, melodic and impactful. It can be instrumental or with vocals, doesn't really matter.
    A few good starting points to have an idea of what i'm talking about are for example:
    Feist - 1 2 3 4
    Jason Mraz - I'm yours
    Louis Armstrong - what a wonderful world
    Jack Johnson - if i had eyes; breakdown... (and some others)

I know the examples I gave are very diverse, but it's to give the orientation I'm seeking.
    I hope you can help me on this and thanks in advance to anyone who replies and suggests some tunes:)

ps: i'm not really sure if this is the best place to post the thread:p

Default let's see

Kris Kross - Jump (extended mix)

Default Wha?

Not Kris Kross you say? I would just go to a used junk dealer and find umteen nature cds. I found a good one on the authentic music of the American Indian doing that.

ty for your reply...
    the idea of ethnic sounds or stuff like that is not bad, but i'm trying to avoid the "generic" sounds if you know what I mean.
    It doesn't have to be something that everyone will recognize:p but it shouldn't go to the other extreme either:p

Default Well then

You give us no premise or specific details of this clip.

I'm saying The Lion Sleeps Tonight by Robert John and that's my final answer, with nothing to go on.

Default OK I lied

There's Alternative Rock Volume 1 with soft and "uplifting" guitar instrumentals...I recommend Clear by Robin L. Klein and Scott P. Schreer.