Thread: Whose Side Are You On? America or Britain?

Post Whose Side Are You On? America or Britain?

The trans-Atlantic talent wars have begun and it’s between Britain’s Got Talent and America’s Got Talent and BGT is (as said by many on the www) not living up to expectations. Series 9 of America’s got Talent has just begun and has managed to attract a huge amount of attention through its unique acts. Which show do you think is better? Which show has better acts and judges? Tell us what you think in the comments section below.

Watch the trailer here:

Click here to watch some amazing acts from the America’s Got Talent 2014.
    Last edited by Amurcomusic; 30-05-2014 at 06:48.

i dont care, dont watch any of those shows

Lancaster, Kentucky, United States

never seem BGT
    how could it be any different than AGT
    it is horrible
    direct ripoff of the Gong Show
    90% of the acts are absurd
    about half of those are staged
    the only thing worse are the judges
    worst talent show on tv
    “A man only learns in two ways, one by reading, and the other by association with smarter people.”
    Will Rogers

Record Label Executive

See, that's the great thing about the internet--you can use it as a filter so you get the best, and shtuff the rest. I'd have never found Michael Grimm but for AGT and and didn't a dumpy, homely 40-ish woman get brought to us via BGT? << same song as his audition w/o the wholey crapoley stuff << sang this on AGT...and came in 2nd

So the answer to the question posed is (drumroll please): MINE
    Further evidence of my filter thing: << goes 1-1/2 hours but all highlights Yes, I'm aware this is a show not mentioned above, but that's a distinction without a difference
    Last edited by jazzboCR; 30-05-2014 at 13:51.
    A man accustomed to hear only the echo of his own sentiments, soon bars all the common avenues of delight, and has no part in the general gratification of mankind--Dr. Johnson
    What he said. Amen, Bro--JazzboCR