An Internet-wide (worldwide) band try out campaign to recruit musicians to form a band. Itíll be promoted as an opportunity for young, creative, and aspiring musicians to join a band thatíll eventually become one of the greatest and iconic bands on Earth. Itíll be similar to answering a traditional musician wanted ad, but on a much grander scale.
To properly select the right musicians, the genres of music that the band will play will be displayed, and people can record themselves covering songs, submitting their own songs, submitting lyrics, submitting themselves jamming over a recorded backing beat, etc.
To convince people to trust my talent as well as traveling away to fully join the band, I'll connect them with industry insiders and record labels that I've been in contact with, I'll fully display my music chops, my bio and role in the band, my vision I have for the band, and my finances. Establishing music chemistry before the band members move here will also he a top priority. Half of the musicianís total traveling expenses (visa, airline travel, luggage) will be paid for, no matter the distance.
From the start of the bandís hiring process up to the bandís debut album release and beyond, people that are casually interested in the band, along with the musicians that wonít make it, will be able to follow (and share) the bandís progress through music releases, live show recordings, band updates, etc. which will eventually establish a growing fanbase as the band matures.
- Work with viral marketing company to help establish campaign
- Have a place for the band members to stay, work, and rehearse
- Work with a record label, to convince them to show interest in the band if the campaign generates hype
- Work with a company that specializes in creating internet campaigns to make this become a big thing around the internet.
- promote this on colleges campuses, music venues, etc etc throughout the world
- Develop an easy, yet high-standard try out method, to find out who are great songwriters