Thread: What's up people!

Default What's up people!

hey hey!

My name is Ashlee, and I am currently in the Los Angeles area. Music is my passion and I know it's what I want to do with my life. I joined this website because I love talking to other people who also have the same passion about music that I do.

United Kingdom

Hello Ashlee, & welcome to Music Discussion.

Hope you enjoy the site...

Generic welcome message.

hello ashlee:)
    I feel the same way you do. I am guitarist and i really want to compose baroque style music but for electric guitar. Music is definitely my passion. I'd love to talk =]

Portland NSW, Australia

Gidday Ashlee and welcome to MD!
    I'm glad to see that the old place is coming back to life again - it did die but was reborn again thankfully, with slightly different 'management staff' (apologies to Tigger for referring to him as 'staff' ). I do hope it continues as a great discussion forum the way it appears to be now as that is what it was supposed to have been right from the outset back in 2003 when Tony G and myself kicked it off with a few of the other old faces that seem to be reappearing.
    Sadly, I won't be here for the long haul but I hope that many of you are and that you make it the best music forum on the Net.

Enjoy the fruits of life, for the fruits of death are few. (İRod Jeffery 1990)