Thread: Bowfire...a wonderful ensemble.

Default Bowfire...a wonderful ensemble.

I just read up on this new ensemble called Bowfire. They are a wonderful group bringing something new to the table, especially with their take on Led Zeppelin. Im excited that they are also on a tour, you can see where they are going to be in the links below. Tell me what you think of them.

Bowfire on Myspace
    Bowfire on Youtube!
    Friend These Guys on Facebook Too!

That poor violin! :P

I honestly like their up tempo stuff a lot more, but they sure aren't bad.

Default Beauty & The Feast

Dear Bowfire Music Lovers

Since Miss Yi-Jia Susanne Hou's Special Appearance and CD Signing at the Bernardsville Library on April 18, 2010, she has been a very active little miss violin! She was then playing a $3 million violin from the Canada Council which she had to give back at the end of her 2nd (and maximum) term. Very fortunately, she subsequently won the Stradivari Society audition and has been awarded the use of (if possible) an even more spectacular instrument, double the value at $6 million! Of particular interest to your audience, this "1735 Guarneri Del Gesu - Mary Portman" Violin was owned and in the hands of the great Fritz Kreisler during his magnificent career!

Outside violin news, Miss Hou has been busily cooking up a TV series entitled 'Beauty & The Feast' which is a new series she's creating with Rhombus Media, marrying her passion for music with her indulgence in food! The newsletter below features links to that video, as well as many other points of interest in her present career direction. It might also be of interest to you that Miss Hou is creating a Classical Musical called 'Around the World of Music in 80 mins' which she is directing and performing; this production already has 11 performances scheduled in Boca Raton, FL.

For more information about Yi-Jia Susanne Hou 'little miss violin', feel free to visit her website or follow her on facebook & twitter.