Hey everyone. Glad to be a part of this great site. My tastes really cover the entire gamut, from Motown to Metallica. I can easily listen to Marvin and then crank out Maiden. And everything in between. Except traditional Country which I equate to dragging nails across a blackboard or Rap which just isn't music in my opinion. Yelling rhymes, no matter how complex, into a mic just doesn't do anything for me. But hey, to each their own and theres something for everyone which is what makes music cross all divides. I was lucky enough to grow up in a neighborhood with amazing, talented, individuals who all played exceptionally well, and often together, through the years. I was more spectator than musician as my parents had me on a sports tract from my earliest days. If only I had been allowed to own my own instrument back in the day. Oh well, wasn't to be. Now, I own a nice little Tele that I pick and prod at here and there but very very far away from being close to good. No biggie. I've been blessed to have met some amazing people along the way and my life experiences have been increased a thousandfold as a result. Look forward to adding to the discussion and sharing my opinion for what it's worth.