Thread: White girl who loves hip hop

Red face White girl who loves hip hop

Hello, everyone. I am new to this forum and I hope it does not fail to excite me. I am looking to chat with other music lovers about mainly hip hop music, although I am down to discuss whatever you like. I'm a 30 yr. old mother of one daughter, Lilia, 6yrs. old. I am recently unemployed due to this BS economy, so I took the opportunity to go back to school and get a degree in Human Resource Management. I was born in L.A., raised in the midwest, and left home at 18 to move to Philly. Now I'm back in MI, raising my child and trying to keep it all together. I have been a fan of rap music since I'm 12 years old. I remember listening to groups like Boogie Down Productions, Public Enemy, EPMD, NWA and Digital Underground. My favorite artists today are Wu Tang Clan, NAS, Busta Rhymes, Ludacris, Common Sense, Jay Z, Mos Def, and Talib Kwali, as well as Kanye West. I hope to meet like minded individuals who can have an intellectul conversation about all things Hip Hop! Now that I've rambled...have a blessed day!

United Kingdom

Hi Lisa, and welcome to Music Discussion.

I'm not big on Hip Hop, but I hope you enjoy the site, & I look forward to getting to know you.

London, UK

Welcome to MD Lisa, Nice looking family you have.
    With Regards...

Hi - welcome to the forum - I'm not a hip hop fan but hopefully you'll find something of interest here!